Tuesday, November 24, 2009

shenanigans during the spurs game

And what, you might ask, did my San Antonio groom want to do a few nights back after his class ended for the evening?  

Why, watch the Spurs/Mavericks game, of course!

So rarely are Spurs games aired here in the Midwest that we had to tune in and see how the boys from San Antone were doing.  Ridiculousness eventually ensued as my groom's wife (hehe, that's me) insisted that we start documenting random moments in our first year of marriage. 


This was the result:


Already, my husband is not interested.  See how his eyes are strategically looking away from the camera and are still fixated on the game....however, at least there's a nice peek at his wedding band!



"Just look at the camera!"  
Not my finest hour; I look like a human Peanuts character.  
 

Still having none of it....can you spot the smirk?  
At this point I'm not even sure that the Spurs were still in the game......
He is still not pleased - Dirk Nowitzki must have scored at a pivotal moment! 
 
And blogger has decided not to allow me to post the remainder of the pictures, even though I eventually snagged a decent one.....dang!

We are plugging right along, full speed ahead....I am still not employed, which is a drag, but God, I am sure through the prayers of St. Joseph, has blessed us very abundantly,  so much so, that my immediate employment is not an urgent situation right now.  This has proven to be a double-edged sword, as these blessings have somewhat put the job search on the backburner and other things have often grabbed my attention.  It's my hope to rev job things back up after the Thanksgiving holiday. 

Very much looking forward to a break from Brad's classes (I'll actually have him at home in the evening for a couple consecutive nights!) and will head home to visit my parents tomorrow night before the holiday.  We're both pretty excited to get out of Madison for a couple of days and spending that time with my family.  Now, if only we could end our losing streak in cribbage against my parents!!!!

a presto

No comments: