Monday, November 30, 2009

the kings were NOT there right away

Before we left my parents' home to return to our own home yesterday, I may or may not have plucked the three kings from the Nativity Set at my parents' house and placed them strategically across the room on the piano, attempting to signify their journey towards Bethlehem, and their arrival in the liturgical calendar about a week after the birth of Our Lord.  My sister, upon hearing of my plan on Saturday afternoon, was aghast that I would even dare think of removing the wise men from their spots next to the Child Jesus.  I wonder if she noticed the change once she got home from work.....


The kings were NOT there right away!  :)  And liturgically speaking, they shouldn't be in the Nativity scene until the Epiphany of our Lord! 

No comments: