Thursday, March 10, 2011

sleeping beauty

My husband set out to read a section of a book we're discussing for a small group at our parish right now about fifteen minutes ago.  I proceeded to wait him out, listening to Grooveshark and reading up on the recent happenings in our fair state, to see if there have been any further developments following the vote this afternoon.  

Twenty minutes later, I turn my head to see how he's doing.......and he is fast asleep, book still open, and probably out for the night.  

The glories of marriage!  :-)

On another note, I'm going to try and convince B to head downtown to the isthmus tomorrow, just to get a glimpse of what is happening down there right now.  Hopefully I'll remember my camera and will be able to upload some photos here, for posterity's sake.  

The whole saga remains completely intriguing.  History in the making! 


a presto

No comments: